The industries in which foreign human resources are needed are becoming more diverse, and the workplaces are becoming more complex. What kind of Japanese language skills are required in the business setting? In this lecture, we will explain and acquire Japanese language skills that are useful in the field, such as the qualities that Japanese companies demand from foreign human resources, the level of Japanese language, and strategies for solving communication problems faced by new foreign employees, and Introduce effective learning methods and materials.
MA in Japanese Language Education from Waseda University. Worked as a Japanese language teacher for high schools in China and Japanese language schools in Japan.Since 2006 in charge of selling fire engines abroad for MORITA. Started work for AOTS in 2008. In charge of supporting job-hunting for foreign students, research on foreigners working in Japan, production of Japanese language materials for foreign trainees. Currently in charge of all activities related to Japanese language education at AOTS and promoting Japanese language programs to Japanese companies.
* Membership registration is required to apply.
* Various payment methods are available. About payment method
* The "Attend" button (link to the meeting URL) will be activated on the course opening day. To access, you need to log in to your member page. If you can't find the "Attend" button, check if you're logged in.
* Please make sure to read "how to attend online" by the day of the course, and access the "Attend" button after preparation of the necessary settings. If there is a deficiency in the setting, certificates may not be issued. Please access well in advance to access.
* Preliminary materials, lecture materials, and lecture videos may not be available.
* The viewing deadline for lecture materials and videos is 7 days including the date on which they became available for viewing. (*It will be available within 7 days from the course date.)
* In order to attend the course, you need to answer the pre-questionnaire. To view the materials on the day, you need to complete both the pre-questionnaire and the post-attendance questionnaire. The deadline for answering the post-attendance questionnaire is 7 days, including the day of the lecture.
Head of the Japanese Teaching Center at the Association for Overseas Technical Cooperation and Sustainable Partnership
* Non-Toyo University students can also take this course.
* Participation from abroad is highly welcomed.
- All display times are in Japan time.
- All courses will be conducted in Japanese only.
- You can freely choose if you wish to attend one or multiple lectures。
- Those who complete the post-attendance questionnaire will have access to the materials and videos used in the class only if the lecture gives permission to distribute them.