This lecture will teach you to how communicate with businesspersons in Japan and give you a basic idea of the Business Japanese Proficiency Test (BJT) while introducing examples of actual test questions.
|Ms. Yamada is currently a director at The Japan Kanji Aptitude Testing Foundation（Kanken）. In 2001, She joined Mitsubishi Electric Corporation and was in charge of purchasing electrical machinery parts for elevators at Inazawa Works. In 2004, she moved to Recruit Career Co., Ltd. After supporting the recruitment of human resources and providing career advice to individuals, she has been engaged in management and training of company mid-career employees since 2013. In order to improve the Japanese language communication skills of students and adults, she is conducting support seminars on human resource development for schools and companies.|
* Membership registration is required to apply.
* Various payment methods are available. About payment method
* The "Attend" button (link to the meeting URL) will be activated on the course opening day. To access, you need to log in to your member page. If you can't find the "Attend" button, check if you're logged in.
* Please make sure to read "how to attend online" by the day of the course, and access the "Attend" button after preparation of the necessary settings. If there is a deficiency in the setting, certificates may not be issued. Please access well in advance to access.
* Preliminary materials, lecture materials, and lecture videos may not be available.
* The viewing deadline for lecture materials and videos is 7 days including the date on which they became available for viewing. (*It will be available within 7 days from the course date.)
* In order to attend the course, you need to answer the pre-questionnaire. To view the materials on the day, you need to complete both the pre-questionnaire and the post-attendance questionnaire. The deadline for answering the post-attendance questionnaire is 7 days, including the day of the lecture.
The Japan Kanji Aptitude Testing Foundation(Head of Division)
* Non-Toyo University students can also take this course.
* Participation from abroad is highly welcomed.
- All display times are in Japan time.
- All courses will be conducted in Japanese only.
- You can freely choose if you wish to attend one or multiple lectures。
- Those who complete the post-attendance questionnaire will have access to the materials and videos used in the class only if the lecture gives permission to distribute them.