Nowadays business is done mostly by e-mail and reports as well as other kinds of business documents are an essential part of a job. So, what do you need in order to compose the perfect document? This lecture will teach you important skills, that will help your content to reach its address, while introducing current research.
Graduate of Hitotsubashi University's Faculty of Social Sciences. Holds a Ph.D. from Waseda University's Graduate School of Letters. Starts his career as a lecturer at the Foreign Student Center at Hitotsubashi University (Currently the Center for Global Education and Exchange) , where after being promoted to assistant-professor, earns full professorship in 2013. Since 2015 a professor at both NINJAL at the Graduate School of Social Sciences at Hitotsubashi University. Program Director at the Society for Japanese Linguistics and Editor in chief of the Journal of the Society for Technical Japanese Education. Laureate of the 7th Award of the Society for Teaching Japanese as a Second Language (2009). His research interests include textology, reading comprehension, composition. Author of many books and teaching materials dealing with composing and understanding texts, writing essays and reports, etc.
* Membership registration is required to apply.
* Various payment methods are available. About payment method
* The "Attend" button (link to the meeting URL) will be activated on the course opening day. To access, you need to log in to your member page. If you can't find the "Attend" button, check if you're logged in.
* Please make sure to read "how to attend online" by the day of the course, and access the "Attend" button after preparation of the necessary settings. If there is a deficiency in the setting, certificates may not be issued. Please access well in advance to access.
* Preliminary materials, lecture materials, and lecture videos may not be available.
* The viewing deadline for lecture materials and videos is 7 days including the date on which they became available for viewing. (*It will be available within 7 days from the course date.)
* In order to attend the course, you need to answer the pre-questionnaire. To view the materials on the day, you need to complete both the pre-questionnaire and the post-attendance questionnaire. The deadline for answering the post-attendance questionnaire is 7 days, including the day of the lecture.
National Institute for Japanese Language and Language, Professor Hitotsubashi University, Collaborative Professor
* Non-Toyo University students can also take this course.
* Participation from abroad is highly welcomed.
- All display times are in Japan time.
- All courses will be conducted in Japanese only.
- You can freely choose if you wish to attend one or multiple lectures。
- Those who complete the post-attendance questionnaire will have access to the materials and videos used in the class only if the lecture gives permission to distribute them.