Every particular business situation calls for a specific set of manners, but how can you tell what it is? This is exactly what you are going to learn from an expert in the field.
Ms. Toyama teaches business etiquette to learners of all ages in response to requests for training and lectures at companies and organizations throughout Japan. Completed the Master program at Toyo University Graduate School.
She is a certified mental health counselor by the Mental Health Association of Japan, an ICC (International Coaching Federation) certified international coach, a practitioner of Santa Fe NLP/Developmental Psychology Association, a BCB certified facilitator, and the first bridal master of BIA (Japan Bridal Culture Promotion Association), a table manner lecturer HRS (The Japan Hotel and Restaurant Service Development Association) . She also teaches at Toyo University and Sony Gakuen Shohoku Junior College while working as Executive Director of M.C.I.S. Inc.
* Membership registration is required to apply.
* The payment method is a credit card.
* The "Attend" button (link to the meeting URL) will be activated on the course opening day. To access, you need to log in to your member page. If you can't find the "Attend" button, check if you're logged in.
* Please make sure to read "how to attend online" by the day of the course, and access the "Attend" button after preparation of the necessary settings. If there is a deficiency in the setting, certificates may not be issued. Please access well in advance to access.
* Preliminary materials, lecture materials, and lecture videos may not be available.
* The viewing deadline for lecture materials and videos is 7 days including the date on which they became available for viewing. (*It will be available within 7 days from the course date.)
* In order to attend the course, you need to answer the pre-questionnaire. To view the materials on the day, you need to complete both the pre-questionnaire and the post-attendance questionnaire. The deadline for answering the post-attendance questionnaire is 7 days, including the day of the lecture.
MCS Ltd. (CEO)
* Non Toyo University students can also take this course.
* Participation from abroad is highly welcomed.
- All display times are in Japan time.
- All courses will be conducted in Japanese only.
- You can freely choose if you wish to attend one or multiple lectures。
- Those who complete the post-attendance questionnaire will have access to the materials and videos used in the class only if the lecture gives permission to distribute them.