In this course, you will learn about the Japanese language, cultural knowledge, manners, skills, etc. that are required in business situations.
This is a valuable opportunity to learn from experts in each field about carefully selected topics. It also includes exam preparation for the "BJT Business Japanese Proficiency Test" (Japan Kanji Aptitude Testing Foundation), which will be a great help in job hunting for international students. If you plan to take the BJT exam, this course will be of great use to you.
You can freely choose a lecture you are interested in from all 20 lectures. In the case you cannot attend the class on the day, you will be able to view the lecture videos if you apply for the course. Do not miss this opportunity to deepen your understanding of business Japanese and culture and use it for your future career development.＊The program content will be the same as the 2021summer program.
* Non-Toyo University students can also take this course.
* Participation from abroad is highly welcomed.
- All display times are in Japan time.
- All courses will be conducted in Japanese only.
- You can freely choose if you wish to attend one or multiple lectures。
- Those who complete the post-attendance questionnaire will have access to the materials and videos used in the class only if the lecture gives permission to distribute them.
- For the paid courses, if you attend more than 72minutes (80% of the lecture time), you will be able to download the certificate of completion accredited by Toyo University.