Nowadays, work interactions are mainly conducted via e-mail, and there are more and more situations in which we need to communicate through the written word, such as in various documents and reports. How is understanding a business email or document different from understanding academic writing? In this lecture, we will consider how to understand information while checking documents used in business situations.
Part-time lecturer at Komazawa University and Tokyo Institute of Technology. After working for a steel manufacturer, she started teaching Japanese in 1992. After teaching at local Japanese language classes and schools(Japanese language school, vocational school, and university), she was posted to Kenya as a Japan Overseas Cooperation Volunteer (JOCV) and experienced working in a cross-cultural environment. After returning to Japan, she has been involved in work related to the Japanese language and foreigners, such as Japanese language teacher training courses and teaching material development. Currently, she focuses on coordinating Japanese language training for business people at companies, supporting foreign students in their job hunting activities, and training business Japanese language teachers.
* Membership registration is required to apply.
* Various payment methods are available. About payment method
* The "Attend" button (link to the meeting URL) will be activated on the course opening day. To access, you need to log in to your member page. If you can't find the "Attend" button, check if you're logged in.
* Please make sure to read "how to attend online" by the day of the course, and access the "Attend" button after preparation of the necessary settings. If there is a deficiency in the setting, certificates may not be issued. Please access well in advance to access.
* Preliminary materials, lecture materials, and lecture videos may not be available.
* The viewing deadline for lecture materials and videos is 7 days including the date on which they became available for viewing. (*It will be available within 7 days from the course date.)
* In order to attend the course, you need to answer the pre-questionnaire. To view the materials on the day, you need to complete both the pre-questionnaire and the post-attendance questionnaire. The deadline for answering the post-attendance questionnaire is 7 days, including the day of the lecture.
NPO Research Institute for Japanese Language Education (Director・Researcher)
Courses will be conducted entirely in Japanese.
- You can freely choose to participate in only one course or multiple courses.
- Those who responded to the questionnaire after the course will be able to view the materials.
- Lecture videos will be viewed for all the applicants even for those miss the lecture of the day.
- Those who have attended at least 72 minutes (80% of the lecture time) of all six courses can download the Toyo University Certificate of Completion.