"Writing" is considered the slowest to acquire among the 4 language skills, and it is a field that requires conscious learning. In this lecture, you will deepen your understanding of writing activities used in actual business situation through practice exercises and commentaries. You will be asked to actually write sentences, so please prepare a notebook, computer or other writing tools in advance.
Prof. Ushikubo graduated from Dokkyo University. He learned Japanese language education in the doctoral program at Waseda university and got a PhD (Japanese Language Education). He worked as a deputy chief instructor at an overseas educational institution (Waseda Education Thailand). After returning to Japan, he kept pursuing a career in language education, working as a research assistant at Waseda University and a lecturer at the Kwansei Gakuin University. He is currently teaching Japanese at the Center for Global Education and Exchange, Toyo University. His specialty is qualitative data analysis, teacher research, and classroom research.
* Membership registration is required to apply.
* Various payment methods are available. About payment method
* The "Attend" button (link to the meeting URL) will be activated on the course opening day. To access, you need to log in to your member page. If you can't find the "Attend" button, check if you're logged in.
* Please make sure to read "how to attend online" by the day of the course, and access the "Attend" button after preparation of the necessary settings. If there is a deficiency in the setting, certificates may not be issued. Please access well in advance to access.
* Preliminary materials, lecture materials, and lecture videos may not be available.
* The viewing deadline for lecture materials and videos is 7 days including the date on which they became available for viewing. (*It will be available within 7 days from the course date.)
* In order to attend the course, you need to answer the pre-questionnaire. To view the materials on the day, you need to complete both the pre-questionnaire and the post-attendance questionnaire. The deadline for answering the post-attendance questionnaire is 7 days, including the day of the lecture.
Toyo University Center for Global Education and Exchange（Associate Professor）
Courses will be conducted entirely in Japanese.
- You can freely choose to participate in only one course or multiple courses.
- Those who responded to the questionnaire after the course will be able to view the materials.
- Lecture videos will be viewed for all the applicants even for those miss the lecture of the day.
- Those who have attended at least 72 minutes (80% of the lecture time) of all six courses can download the Toyo University Certificate of Completion.