Everybody know that good manners are essential in business, but what exactly should one pay attention to? A expert in Japanese manners will teach you the essentials of the Japanese attitude toward manners, as well as how to behave in different situations.
Ms. Toyama teaches business etiquette to learners of all ages in response to requests for training and lectures at companies and organizations throughout Japan.
She is the Executive Director of Toyama Building Co. Ltd., part-time lecturer at Toyo University, table manner lecturer for HRS (The Japan Hotel and Restaurant Service Development Association), certified mental health counselor by the Mental Health Association of Japan, he first bridal master of BIA (Japan Bridal Culture Promotion Association), an ICC (International Coaching Federation) certified international coach, a Representative for Japan of MAGIC COLORS STYLE.
Completed the Master program at Toyo University Graduate School of International Tourism Studies.
* Membership registration is required to apply.
* Various payment methods are available. About payment method
* The "Attend" button (link to the meeting URL) will be activated on the course opening day. To access, you need to log in to your member page. If you can't find the "Attend" button, check if you're logged in.
* Please make sure to read "how to attend online" by the day of the course, and access the "Attend" button after preparation of the necessary settings. If there is a deficiency in the setting, certificates may not be issued. Please access well in advance to access.
* Preliminary materials, lecture materials, and lecture videos may not be available.
* The viewing deadline for lecture materials and videos is 7 days including the date on which they became available for viewing. (*It will be available within 7 days from the course date.)
* In order to attend the course, you need to answer the pre-questionnaire. To view the materials on the day, you need to complete both the pre-questionnaire and the post-attendance questionnaire. The deadline for answering the post-attendance questionnaire is 7 days, including the day of the lecture.
Toyama Building Co. Ltd.
* Non-Toyo University students can also take this course.
* Participation from abroad is highly welcomed.
- All display times are in Japan time.
- All courses will be conducted in Japanese only.
- You can freely choose if you wish to attend one or multiple lectures。
- Those who complete the post-attendance questionnaire will have access to the materials and videos used in the class only if the lecture gives permission to distribute them.