Business Japanese is not only a matter of language. It is also a matter of how you create your own future career using Japanese. In this lecture, we will talk about career planning for international students based on the current status of job hunting in Japan.
Mr. Sugano graduated from Hosei University, faculty of Business Administration in 1987. He has consistently been engaged in the human resource business, including new graduates, mid-career recruits, and temporary employment. In 2006, his team opened several job websites for doctors, pharmacists and women, starting with "Nikkei Career Net", operated by Nikkei Inc. Since 2013, with the help of Nihon Keizai Shimbun, Inc., he has held the "NIKKEI ASIAN RECRUITING FORUM IN TOKYO", which connects students who are studying at major universities in Asian countries with global companies in Japan. So far, more than 200 foreign university students have found jobs in Japan. He also gives a lecture on employment support for Japanese and foreign students.
Nikkei HR.Co.(Executive Officer and Head of Sales Division)
* Non Toyo University students can also take this course.
* Participation from abroad is highly welcomed.
- All display times are in Japan time.
- All courses will be conducted in Japanese only.
- You can freely choose if you wish to attend one or multiple lectures.
- Those who complete the post-attendance questionnaire will have access to the materials and videos used in the class only if the lecture gives permission to distribute them.