Understanding the communication style of Japanese language is essential for learning business Japanese. In this lecture, we will focus on communicative competence which is required to work in Japanese company, and learn the basic knowledge on how to write logically in Japanese.
Ms. Yamada is currently a director at The Japan Kanji Aptitude Testing Foundation（Kanken）. In 2001, She joined Mitsubishi Electric Corporation and was in charge of purchasing electrical machinery parts for elevators at Inazawa Works. In 2004, she moved to Recruit Career Co., Ltd. After supporting the recruitment of human resources and providing career advice to individuals, she has been engaged in management and training of company mid-career employees since 2013. In order to improve the Japanese language communication skills of students and adults, she is conducting support seminars on human resource development for schools and companies.
The Japan Kanji Aptitude Testing Foundation(Head of Division)
* Non Toyo University students can also take this course.
* Participation from abroad is highly welcomed.
- All display times are in Japan time.
- All courses will be conducted in Japanese only.
- You can freely choose if you wish to attend one or multiple lectures.
- Those who complete the post-attendance questionnaire will have access to the materials and videos used in the class only if the lecture gives permission to distribute them.