How to produce a text, relevant to a specific business purpose? You will learn about the basics of Japanese business writing and hear some hints on how to improve your skills.
The lecturer has been contributing to the Japanese language education of researchers, working on Japan, dimplomats, foreign students and business-people since as early as the mid-seventies. She founded Communica Institute in 1988 in the city of Kobe. The institution teaches Japanese to students, business-people and foreign residents from more than 35 coutries. It also offers intercultural communication related instruction to Japanese teachers, managers and employees. Councilor at the Assossiation for the Promotion of Japanese Education, Member of the Board of the The Society for Teaching Japanese as a Foreign Language, Representative Director of the Society for Business Japanese Research, Member of the Board of the Japanese Language Education Support Association, etc.
* Non Toyo University students can also take this course.
* Participation from abroad is highly welcomed.
- All display times are in Japan time.
- All courses will be conducted in Japanese only.
- You can freely choose if you wish to attend one or multiple lectures.
- Those who complete the post-attendance questionnaire will have access to the materials and videos used in the class only if the lecture gives permission to distribute them.