Building upon "Difficulties in Vocabulary Acquisition and How to Overcome Them" the lecture offers an even deeper understanding through solving and analysis of actual BJT test tasks.
Graduated from the Japanese Language and Culture Course at the University of Tsukuba. Completed the doctoral program at Waseda University Graduate School and holds a Ph.D in Japanese Language Education. After working as a JSPS Research Fellowship for Young Scientists, a lecturer at Fudan University in China, an assistant at Waseda University, a lecturer and an an associate professor at Toyo University, his current position is Associate Professor of Aoyama Gakuin University. Doctor Tanaka is also a part-time lecturer at the University of Tokyo, Tokyo University of Foreign Studies,Waseda University, etc. He specializes in business Japanese language education, analysis of Japanese language teaching materials, development of Japanese language teaching materials, history of Japanese language education, and history of language policy. Doctor Tanaka is the winner of numerous awards, including the 32nd Masayoshi Ohira Memorial Special Prize in 2016; the Waseda University Teaching Award (President’s Award) in 2017; the Society for Teaching Japanese as a Foreign Language Encouragement Award in 2018; the Hakuhodo Foundation Research Grant Excellence Award in 2019; and the Kids Design Council hairman’s Award, certification in the Cabinet Secretariat’s “beyond2020” program, and the University of Tokyo Good Practice for Teaching Online President’s Award in 2020.
Aoyama Gakuin University （Associate Professor）
* Non Toyo University students can also take this course.
* Participation from abroad is highly welcomed.
- All display times are in Japan time.
- All courses will be conducted in Japanese only.
- You can freely choose if you wish to attend one or multiple lectures.
- Those who complete the post-attendance questionnaire will have access to the materials and videos used in the class only if the lecture gives permission to distribute them.