There are lots of people who associate business Japanese with Honorifics (Keigo) and find it difficult to use. In this lecture, we will explain the core concept of Keigo and leant how it is described by linguists.
Graduated from the Faculty of Letters, University of Tokyo. Completed the doctoral program at Osaka University Graduate School and holds a Ph.D in Letters. After working at the International Student Center of University of Tokyo, Professor Maeda has been an assistant professor at Gakusyuin University since April 2002 and a professor since April 2008. In the fields of Japanese language research and Japanese language education research, she has many important treatises, books, and teaching materials. In addition, she has written a book: "Development and Issues of Business Japanese Language Education" (Coco Publishing). Important proposals are being sent out in this field as well.
* Non Toyo University students can also take this course.
* Participation from abroad is highly welcomed.
- All display times are in Japan time.
- All courses will be conducted in Japanese only.
- You can freely choose if you wish to attend one or multiple lectures.
- Those who complete the post-attendance questionnaire will have access to the materials and videos used in the class only if the lecture gives permission to distribute them.