No matter what your job is, understanding what people are saying is an absolute must. The lecture is an opportunity to learn more about listening comprehension in Japanese business situations and improve your skills.
Upon graduation from the English Department of the Faculty of Arts and Letters at Aoyama Gakuin University, worked for the Tokyo Branch of Deutsche Bank and a Japanese company operating in Basra (Iraq), before taking up Japanese language education. Master of Arts. Professor at Musashino University and consecutive Head of the Postgraduate Department of Language and Culture and the Department of Japanese Language Communication. Chairperson of the Japanese OPI Study Group, Secretary of the Academic Japanese Group, Representative Director of the Society for Business Japanese Research, Member of the "Research Committee for the Promotion of Employment of Foreign Students by Japanese Companies" and the "Committee for the Development of a Common Curriculum for Staff from Asian Countries" under the Ministry of Economy, Trade and Industry, and in charge of the Japanese language course for the "Foreigners Living in Japan" Program under the Agency for Cultural Affairs. One of the pioneers of both research and teaching of Business Japanese, who has actively promoted its newest theories and practice both in Japan and abroad.
Musashino University(Honorary Professor)
* Non Toyo University students can also take this course.
* Participation from abroad is highly welcomed.
- All display times are in Japan time.
- All courses will be conducted in Japanese only.
- You can freely choose if you wish to attend one or multiple lectures.
- Those who complete the post-attendance questionnaire will have access to the materials and videos used in the class only if the lecture gives permission to distribute them.