Being able to use Japanese in business situations means not only having linguistic knowledge, but also being able to communicate. In this lecture, we will consider the communication skills that learners should acquire from the perspective of Japanese grammar.
Graduate of the Japanese Language Program at the College of Foreign Languages of the Ocean University of China. Completed the doctoral program at the Graduate School of Humanities, Kobe University.Assistant at the University of Hamburg (Germany) and Kobe University. Part-time and full-time Lecturer at Kobe Design University and Japan University of Economics. Currently a Lecturer at Toyo University. Doctor Chen's research covers modern Japanese grammar, Japanese language education, Japanese linguistics, as well as corpus linguistics. Takes special interest in sentence-final markers and Chinese-related lexicon in modern Japanese. Building on her theoretical knowledge of Japanese grammar and vocabulary, as well as her own learning experience, the lecturer will offer hints how to improve your Japanese skills.
Toyo University Center for Global Education and Exchange(Lecturer)
* Non Toyo University students can also take this course.
* Participation from abroad is highly welcomed.
- All display times are in Japan time.
- All courses will be conducted in Japanese only.
- You can freely choose if you wish to attend one or multiple lectures.
- Those who complete the post-attendance questionnaire will have access to the materials and videos used in the class only if the lecture gives permission to distribute them.