- Business Japanese
- Business Japanese Proficiency Test
- Business Settings
In this course, you will learn about the Japanese language, cultural knowledge, manners, and skills actually required in business situations.
This is a valuable opportunity to learn from experts in each field about carefully selected topics. It also includes preparation for the “BJT Business Japanese Proficiency Test” (Japan Kanji Aptitude Testing Foundation), which is a great help for international students in their job hunting activities. If you plan to take the BJT examination, this course will be great use to you.
This term, with new instructors, participants can freely choose courses of their own interest from a total of 14 courses with more carefully selected themes. If you are unable to attend the course on the day of the lecture, all those who have signed up will be able to view the lecture videos at a later date. Please take this opportunity to deepen your understanding of business Japanese and business culture, and use it to improve your Japanese language skills and build your future career.
＊Since the content of the lecture is different from the 2022 Summer Point Course, those who took the previous course are also welcomed to participate.
* Non-Toyo University students can also take this course.
* Participation from abroad is highly welcomed.
Courses will be conducted entirely in Japanese.
- You can freely choose to participate in only one course or multiple courses.
- Those who responded to the questionnaire after the course will be able to view the materials and videos used in the course only if the instructor has given permission to distribute them. (This time all courses will provide the materials and videos.)
- For paid courses, those who have attended at least 72 minutes (80% of the lecture time) of the course can download the Toyo University Certificate of Completion.